The main benefits of joining Unlocked Graduates are the attributes and experience you will develop as a leader, and the satisfaction you will gain from making a significant impact on one of society’s most intractable problems.
- Accelerated leadership development training
- Fully funded master’s degree (PGDip at the end of year one)
- Transferable skills and experience
- Network of employers and like-minded Unlocked officers
- Starting salary of between £27,224 and £30,064, depending on location. In addition, during your second year on the programme you will be invited to develop a policy paper for which you will receive an additional £4,000.
- Unlocked is a prestigious programme with influential supporters – view our current list.
The Unlocked Graduate programme will require you to work within a London or South East based prison.