Unlocked Graduates currently have a number of vacancies open for those who are motivated by new and exciting opportunities, working for a unique organisation.
Brand Managers – Undergraduate vacancy
We are looking for enthusiastic and proactive students to promote the opportunities we offer, as well as our vision more widely, across their university. We are particularly keen to reach out to under-represented groups, including students from BAME backgrounds to improve the diversity of the prison workforce. If you are an active member of student communities and are comfortable working independently you could be ideal for this role. If you are keen to raise awareness of the importance of rehabilitation, and a confident communicator and networker, we would love to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for students who are interested in developing their core skills to strengthen their CV in pursuit of graduate jobs and for those who are motivated by new and exciting opportunities.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ROLE
- Paid the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour (£9.75 with London weighting), amounting to around £330 per term.
- Flexible hours – typically four hours a week, which you can work around your studies and other commitments to suit you, due to the independent nature of this work.
- Develop various skills, including communication, independent working, marketing, networking, planning, and organising.
- Gain experience in promoting a growing organisation.
- Play a key role in Unlocked Graduates’ work to build awareness of the positive work that goes on in prisons and how society can nurture a rehabilitative attitude towards prisoners.
- Contracted from September 2017 – March 2018.
Click here to read about our equality and diversity policy.
You can email the Recruitment Team if you have any further questions: email@example.com